JOB TITLE AND ORGANISATION
Community and Partnerships Manager, WIAN
Remote, but must be able to work hours in GMT / UK time zones
Friday, 25 February 2022
Applications for this role will take you to the employer's site.
£20,800 - £31,200 pro rata annual salary (equivalent to £10 - £15 per hour).
Fixed Term, Freelance
We are looking for a Community and Partnerships Manager with passion, experience, and skills to join our team. The primary responsibility of the Community and Partnerships Manager is to identify, develop and manage relevant industry partnerships for the benefit of our community. The individual will manage relations with our end users (our online network and community of women) by delivering community engagement programmes internally and on our social channels. Key metrics of success will be increasing community satisfaction, community growth and brand awareness.
The successful candidate will also have a role in managing the production and delivery of content to our members and disseminating our reach/impact. This includes newsletters and job threads, ensuring that all WIAN's content, online platforms and resources align with out business objectives and communicating our social impact to potential partners and key stakeholders.
You are more than your job title.
Claim your space in WIAN's global community of women across professions, all levels of experience, and across the world's borders. Whatever stage of career you're in, you can find a home with WIAN.
Role and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building a community: organising online engagement/events, conducting interviews and other knowledge/experience activities with stakeholders to build a strong and connected internal community.
- Initiating data collection strategies and incorporating digital analytics to connect user needs and internal expertise - and to support innovative processes including programme design.
- Source, secure and manage both formal and informal partnerships with aligned projects and organisations in international affairs, international development, academia, non-profit, government, media and private sector.
- Lead the delivery of campaigns, events and other relevant content.
- Developing an integrated communications and content strategy incorporating social media, PR and marketing for our online forums, including setting and monitoring KPI's and other performance metrics for the team.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a community manager or social media manager.
- Candidate must have their own (or access to a) computer, Microsoft Office/Google Suite and web camera for this role.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador programme, creating an event series, or writing email newsletters).
- Available to work to GMT / UK time zones.
- Industry knowledge and evidenced commitment to gender/youth equality and supporting the next generation of women professionals.
- Ability to identify and track relevant KPIs and community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance to events).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritise multiple deadlines.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills, with a proven ability to translate dense messages into relatable content (articles, interviews, opinion pieces etc).
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programmes to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Direct experience in website design, building and/or management. Strong working knowledge of Wix, Mailchimp, Canva, Google Analytics, Google, Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Skilled at securing partnerships and sponsorship, and active participation and leadership in building community ecosystems.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business or another relevant field.
How to Apply
Click 'Apply Now' to visit the original announcement, full job description, website and application details. Ensure you follow the specified instructions, keeping note of the deadline and role requirements.
Alternatively, tap the second button to learn more about this organisation. Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position via WIAN.